Understanding how we can map one set of vectors to another set. Matrices used to define linear transformations.
- Functions and linear transformations Functions and linear transformations
- Linear transformation examples Linear transformation examples
- Transformations and matrix multiplication Transformations and matrix multiplication
- Inverse functions and transformations Inverse functions and transformations
- Finding inverses and determinants Finding inverses and determinants
- More determinant depth More determinant depth
- Transpose of a matrix Transpose of a matrix